Hello 'Future' Buyer Specialist!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
- 1Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Buyer Specialist and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in Team CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Ability to be coachable trying new techniques and procedures
- Willingness to follow proven systems and plans for maximum service and efficiency
- Enthusiasm to develop strong positive habits to improve productivity, balance, and value of yourself and the Team
- Represent the Team in a positive manner on all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development with the desire to be the best you can be
- Be able to see the big picture with the huge prize; not just the immediate small rewards
- Learn, grow, be competitive, and have fun!
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next step:
If you're serious about joining our team, enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the right, add your resume and hit "Apply Now".
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Rainmaker asking you for a few clarifications to ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.